Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Blower Type||Squirell Cage Blower|
|Duct Size||8 Inch|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet Mount|
Product Dimensions & Details
|Dimensions||W:29.75'' x H:7'' x L:0'' x D:22'' x Ext:0''|
Detailed Description: Ultra Quiet XtremeAir UL14 Ultra Series 30" Range Hood
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 30", 36"
- MOUNTING TYPE: Under Cabinet, residential use only
- BODY FINISH: Brushed finish.
- BODY DESIGN: Full seamless side & corner radius construction
- MATERIAL: Super thick 1.0mm, Non-Magnetic commercial grade high quality stainless steel.
- FILTER: Flat stainless steel baffle filters - dishwasher-safe
- MOTOR & BLOWER: 2 ultra quiet motors, 2 squirrel cage blowers.
- AIRFLOW max: 900 CFM.
- NOISE LEVEL: 1.5 - 6.5 sones or 33 - 55dB Appr.
- CONTROL: 4-speeds screen touch sensitive electronic control w/blue LED display
- LIGHTING: 2 x 2W energy efficient LED lights
- VENTING: duct only (no recirculation option)
- DUCT SIZE: 8 inch round duct vent on top
- VOLTAGE: 120V @ 60Hz (USA & Canada Standard)
- WARRANTY: Ten-years Motor Limited Factory Warranty (see details)
- PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: ETL U.S. & Canada Certified (Conform to UL Std. 507 / Certified to CSA Std. C22.2 No. 113)
Warranty: Ten-years Motor Limited Factory Warranty
Xtreme Air USA
Xtreme Air USA has been recognized as one of the leaders of quiet & powerful kitchen ventilation systems. They have maintained a core focus on becoming the definitive kitchen ventilation brand in the appliance industry today. Having earned a reputation for being well constructed and high-powered, Xtreme Air has set its sights on redefining the industry by focusing on quality, style, and design while specializing in innovation, design and the latest technology components and trends to develop state of the art range hoods.browse more Xtreme Air USA products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community