- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Duct Discharge||Damper kit|
|Filter Type||Heavy Duty S.S.Baffle Filter|
|Installation Type||Under cabinet|
PX11-U30 PX11-U30, 30", 900 CFM, LED Lights, Baffle Filter W/ Grease Drain Tunnel, 1.0mm Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel, Under Cabinet Mount Range Hood Pro-X Series Collection
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 30", 36", 42"
- MOUNTING TYPE: Under Cabinet, residential use only.
- BODY DESIGN: Full seamless square corner construction
- MATERIAL: Super thick 1.0mm, Non-Magnetic commercial grade high quality stainless steel.
- FILTER: Slanted stainless steel baffle filters - dishwasher-safe.
- OIL CONTAINER: 1 long oil tunnel/container - Stainless steel
- MOTOR & BLOWER: 2 ultra quiet motors, 2 squirrel cage blowers.
- AIRFLOW max: 900 CFM.
- NOISE LEVEL: 1.5 - 6.5 sones or 33 - 55dB
- CONTROL: 4 speeds sensitive touch button electronic control with LED Display
- DELAYED POWER AUTO SHUT OFF: Programmable 1-15 minutes
- LIGHTING: 2 x 2W energy efficient LED lights
- VENTING: duct only (no recirculation option)
- DUCT SIZE: 8 inch round duct vent on top
- VOLTAGE: 120V @ 60Hz (USA & Canada Standard)
- WARRANTY: Ten-years Motor Limited Factory Warranty (see details)
- PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: ETL U.S. & Canada Certified (Conform to UL Std. 507 / Certified to CSA Std. C22.2 No. 113)
Xtreme Air USA
Xtreme Air USA has been recognized as one of the leaders of quiet & powerful kitchen ventilation systems. They have maintained a core focus on becoming the definitive kitchen ventilation brand in the appliance industry today. Having earned a reputation for being well constructed and high-powered, Xtreme Air has set its sights on redefining the industry by focusing on quality, style, and design while specializing in innovation, design and the latest technology components and trends to develop state of the art range hoods.browse more Xtreme Air USA products