Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Duct Discharge||Damper kit|
|Installation Type||Island or peninsula|
PX06-I48 PX06-I48, 48" Wide, 1600 CFM, Easy Clean swing-able baffle Filters, Stainless Steel, Island Mount Range Hood
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 48"
- MOUNTING TYPE: Island mount, residential use only.
- BODY DESIGN: Full seamless square corner, T-shape.
- MATERIAL: Super thick 1.0mm, Non-Magnetic commercial grade high quality stainless steel.
- FILTER: Swing-able & removable flat baffle filters - dishwasher-safe.
- OIL CONTAINER: Motor oil cup.
- MOTOR & BLOWER: DUAL (2) ultra quiet motors, 2 squirrel cage blower.
- AIRFLOW max: 1600 CFM.
- NOISE LEVEL: 3.0 - 7.0 sones or 41 - 56dB appr.
- CONTROL: 4 speeds screen touch electronic control with blue LED Display, both sides accessible, EZreach design
- DELAYED POWER AUTO SHUT OFF: Programmable 1-15 minutes
- LIGHTING: 4 x 2W energy efficient LED lights
- VENTING: duct only (no recirculation option)
- DUCT SIZE: 8 inch round duct vent on top
- CHIMNEY: Telescopic flue accomodates 8ft to 9ft ceiling
- VOLTAGE: 120V @ 60Hz (USA & Canada Standard)
- ADDICTIONAL FEATURE: Come with remote control.
- WARRANTY: Ten-years Motor Limited Factory Warranty (see details)
Warranty: Ten-years Motor Limited Factory Warranty
Xtreme Air USA
Xtreme Air USA has been recognized as one of the leaders of quiet & powerful kitchen ventilation systems. They have maintained a core focus on becoming the definitive kitchen ventilation brand in the appliance industry today. Having earned a reputation for being well constructed and high-powered, Xtreme Air has set its sights on redefining the industry by focusing on quality, style, and design while specializing in innovation, design and the latest technology components and trends to develop state of the art range hoods.browse more Xtreme Air USA products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community