Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Vaxcel PD55424BBZ Bryce 24" Bowl Pendant Bryce
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Light Direction||Up & Down Lighting|
|Pendant Type||Bowl Shaped|
|Glass||Amber Flake Glass|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Interior Dry|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
Bryce 24" Bowl Pendant Burnished Bronze with Amber Flake Glass
Product Lamping Technology:Bulb Base - Medium (E26):The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.Compatible Bulb Types:Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- From the Bryce Collection
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Fixture Shines Illumination Both Upwards and Downwards
- Bowl Shaped Shade
- Includes 9' Of Lead Wire And 6' Of Chain
- Pine Trees And Deer With Amber Flake Glass
- Medium (E26)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
Vaxcel International is a premier supplier of residential lighting products. Vaxcel products are composed of 2000+ fixtures that range from builder ready fixtures and ceiling fans to contemporary chandeliers and lamps using the latest styles and finishes.browse more Vaxcel products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
More Bryce Collection
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like