Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Sonneman 2474.13 Sonneman 2474.35 Polished Nickel Embassy LED 8 Light Single Tier Linear Chandelier
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Downrod 1 Diameter X Length||12, 6|
|Color Temperature Range||3000K|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
Lamping Technology: LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Off White Cotton Cylinder Shade
- Made of Sturdy Metal Material
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Dimmable by Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) or Standard (TRIAC) Incandescent
- Canopy for Sloped Ceiling Installation Included
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: 36
- Voltage: 120
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 3200
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 12.25"
- Length: 17"
- Width: 38.25"
- Shade Height: 4.5"
- Shade Diameter: 4.25"
- Canopy Depth: 4.75"
- Canopy Width: 20"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 12"
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Robert Sonneman pioneered modern lighting making it an art form. World renowned and acclaimed for clean lines and alliance to form and function, his world famous award winning designs have been at the forefront of the design world for over four decades. Robert introduced sleek, new functionalist lighting designs in the 60s and 70s that have become classics of the modern era.browse more Sonneman products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
More Embassy Collection
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like