Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Sea Gull Lighting 6628003-782 Three Light Pendant Nance Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Shade Finish||satin etched glass diffuser and off-white faux silk fabric shade|
|CA Title 24||Yes|
|Downrod||(1) 6" Stem,(3) 12" Stems|
|Light Kit Included||No|
Product Dimensions & Details
|Dimensions||D:19 1/4'' H:13 1/2'' O:58''|
Detailed Description: Three Light Pendant
- Recommended incandescent bulbs are Candelabra Base with a maximum of 60w (purchased separately); OR Candelabra Base 3.5w LED bulbs (with 2700K CCT and output of 350 lumens) included
- The Nance collection offers fixtures of various sizes and configurations to coordinate the same design theme across several different rooms
- Damp Rated for use in sheltered, but damp environments like bathrooms, covered patios or porches
- 3 A19 Medium 100 watt light bulbs
- Satin Etched Glass Diffuser And Off-White Faux Silk Fabric Shade
- Sloped ceiling mounting hardware included
- ETL listed for dry locations
- Supplied with 10 feet of wire
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
Sea Gull Lighting
Founded in 1919, Sea Gull Lighting offers a very broad selection of on-trend lighting at highly affordable prices. The brand is a trusted choice for smart, decorative lighting with everyday style. Sea Gull Lighting provides more than 3,500 product designs spanning 15 categories—one of the largest product selections in the decorative lighting marketplace. A two-time recipient of ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year honors and a three-time winner of the ENERGY STAR® Sustained Excellence Award, the company also offers the industry's most expansive line of energy efficient products, which includes LED selections and more than 800 ENERGY STAR®-qualified lighting fixtures and ceiling fans.browse more Sea Gull Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community