Progress Lighting P8591-31 Transformer Transformer
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Wet location listed|
|UL CSA||Wet Location|
|Dimensions||4" W., 10" ht. Extends: 5"|
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
Detailed Description: Manual 12 volt 300 watt transformer. Outdoor use only. Circuit breaker and thermal protection. 3' cord.
- Maximizes light output and lamp life under varying load conditions
- Adjusts for light loss in longer runs
- Isolation type transformer for safe operation
- Three foot 12 gauge cord with grounding plug
- Thermostat in primary to prevent overheating
- Resettable circuit breakers in secondary circuit to protect lighting components
- 12v euro style terminal board makes wiring simple and fast
- Epoxy encapsulated transformer for quiet and cool operation
- Easy open closure with KOs for photocontrol installation
- Vertical mounting
- Top mounting bracket with keyhole slot is attached to housing
- Bottom mounting bracket with slot is attached to housing
- Operating voltage: 120V input, 12V output, 60hz
- Black powder coat finish on steel
- Weatherproof construction
- UL-CUL wet location listed
- Made in USA
- Single 300W 12V circuit
- Product dimensions: 4"W x 10"H x 5"D
- Size: 4" W., 10" ht.
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products