Progress Lighting P818-TG 4" Low Voltage Remodel Non-Ic Housing Recessed - Housing Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin Series|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Damp location listed|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
For use in existing ceilings. Integral flange on housing and exclusive locking bars permit quick mounting on ceilings from 1/2" to 1" thick. UL and CUL listed for damp locations.
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
- 4" Low Voltage Remodel Non-IC recessed lighting housing
- Integral flange on housing and exclusive locking bars permit quick mounting on ceilings from 1/2" to 1" thick
- Rated for 4 #12 90 conductors (2 in/2 out)
- Rated for 60 supply wires in end-of-run applications
- Ceiling opening: 4-1/4", Recessed depth: 5-1/2"
- 1/2 in. pryouts, 4-1/4 in. ceiling opening
- Size: 11-3/8" W., 5-1/2" ht.
- Lamp: One MR-16 lamp 50w max.
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
More Recessed - Housing Collection
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like