Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Progress Lighting P6182-09CL 1-Lt. Flex Track System Illuma-Flex Collection
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Shade Finish||Clear prismatic|
|CA Title 24||No|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
12V low voltage mini-pendant with clear glass.
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
- Includes adapter that allows unit to be mounted to P8516 transformer for Alpha track system.
- Can also mount on P8794 Designer momopoint by direct wiring.
- A small wiring compartment is located just below the fitter to allow adjustment of cord length.
- Cord is Teflon coated copper wire with a silicon sleeve that matches the brushed nickel finish.
- Attachment to 12 volt Illuma-Flex track:Remove top cap, slide onto track from below, replace cap and tighten to clamp unit to track.
- A small wiring compartment is located just below the fitter to allow adjustment of cord length
- UL-CUL listed
- Brushed nickel finish
- Illuma-flex Collection
- Bulb accommodates: 1 x 50W 12V GY6.35 bi-pin base
- Must be used with Illuma-Flex track and connection accessories (sold separately)
- Size: 6-3/8" dia., 5-3/4" ht., Overall ht. w/cord 72"
- Lamp: One Halogen (GY6.35, 120V) lamp 50w max.
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community