Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Progress Lighting P5550-31 3-Lt. Hanging Lantern Ashmore Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Dimensions||9-5/8" dia., 17-3/4" ht., Overall ht. w/chain 90"|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra Bulb Base|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
|Shade Shape||Curved Panels|
|Shade Finish||Water seeded|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Damp location listed|
|UL CSA||Damp Location|
Inspired by lanterns from the Old World, the Ashmore collection incorporates handsome details, quill-scrolled arms and decorative finials. The water seeded glass is in a die-cast aluminum frame. The three-light hanging lantern.
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
- Candle covers match fixture finish
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Water-seeded glass panels
- Each glass panel replaceable individually
- Solid brass interior components
- 24" steel painted chain
- Includes 10' of wire
- Matching canopy with mounting strap for outlet box
- Covers standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box
- Canopy diameter: 5"
- Phenolic candelabra base sockets
- UL-CUL Damp location listed
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Dimmable: Yes
- Size: 9-5/8" dia., 18-3/4" ht., Overall ht. w/chain 42"
- Lamps: Three Candelabra Base lamps 60w max.
- Canopy Length: 5"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Chain Length: 24
- Wire Length: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
More Ashmore Collection
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like