Progress Lighting P5279-25 1-Lt. Landscape Spot Light Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Wet location listed|
|UL CSA||Wet Location|
|Dimensions||4-1/4" dia., 8-3/4" ht.|
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
Detailed Description: 12V Composite 50w MR16 spot light.
- Composite non-corrosive construction
- Sealed clear lens
- Glare shield is standard
- Twist off front section for ease of lamp replacement
- Positive adjustment with locking screw for aiming
- Quick connector included for attachment to feeder wire
- Low voltage unit can be moved as needed for plant growth
- Mounts on stake (Included), or landscape post or stem (order separately)
- Unit must be connected to an approved 12v transformer
- 1/2" NPS thread
- GU5.3 base on socket
- 36" of wire furnished for connection to feeder wire
- UL-CUL listed for wet location
- Low voltage (12v)
- Dimensions: 3"W x 5-5/8"H
- Includes cable connector and mounting stake
- Size: 4-1/4" dia., 8-3/4" ht.
- Lamp: One MR-16 lamp 50w max.
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products