Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Progress Lighting P5276-71 1-Lt. Landscape Cranbrook Collection
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Path Light Type||Lantern|
|Glass||Water seeded/clear bevel|
|Shade Finish||Water seeded/clear bevel|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Wet location listed|
|UL CSA||Wet Location|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
12-volt die cast path light with Tiffany art glass.
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
- Tiffany style art glass and frosted seeded glass insert panels
- Hand painted Gilded Iron (-71) finish
- Cast aluminum path light and arm
- Includes brass stem threaded for 1/2" NPS, stake, connector and lamp
- Companion fixtures: Outdoor wall, chain hung and post top
- Path light fixture on stake (P8618-31) included
- 1/2" NPS thread for other types of mounting
- Connector (P8651-31R) included
- Unit must be connected to an approved 12v transformer
- Low Voltage
- Wedge based socket
- 72" of wire furnished for connection to source
- UL-CUL wet location listed
- Dimensions: 6-1/4"W x 25"H
- Low Voltage
- Includes cable connector, mounting stake and lamp
- Size: 6-1/4" dia., 25" ht.
- Lamp: One T5 wedge base lamp 18w max.
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community