Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Progress Lighting P5239-31WB 1-Lt. Landscape Flood Light Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||G Series - G4, G9, G12, G23, 2G11|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Accent Light Type||Flood|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Wet location listed|
|UL CSA||Wet Location|
12V bi-pin die cast aluminum flood light. Swivels up or down. Black powder coated to resist chipping and fading. Adjustable hinged door for easy relamping.
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
- Cast aluminum material
- Specular aluminum reflector
- Powder coat Black finish
- Tempered lens front cover: 5-3/16"L x 3-5/8"W x 0.115mm D
- Front hinged cover for easy re-lamping
- Cover is locked with stainless steel screw
- Rotating strap mount with locking screw for fixture aiming
- Mounting ground stake included
- Stake P8618-31 included
- Units must be wired to an approved 12V transformer of proper capacity
- Recommend P8673-31R connectors or equal
- Low voltage landscape fixture
- Ceramic G4 Bi-Pin socket
- 36" of wire
- UL-CUL wet location listed
- Dimensions: 5-1/4"W x 6"H x 3-1/2"D
- Includes cable connector, mounting stake and lamp
- Size: 5-1/4" W., 6" ht.
- Lamp: One Halogen (G4, 12V) lamp 50w max.
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community