Progress Lighting P5230-31 1-Lt. Landscape Spot Light Spot Light
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Wet location listed|
|UL CSA||Wet Location|
|Dimensions||3" dia., 5" ht.|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin Series|
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
Detailed Description: Black powder coat finish over die cast aluminum resists chipping, fading and the effects of salt air. Swivel up or down. 12v
- Die cast aluminum construction
- External fins permit cooler operation of lamp
- Black powder coat paint
- Sealed clear lens
- Positive adjustment with locking screw for aiming
- Mounting stake is included
- Low voltage unit can be moved as needed for plant growth
- Mounts on stake, landscape post or stem (order separately)
- Units must be wired to approved 12v transformer of proper capacity
- Recommend P8673-31R connectors or equal
- 1/2" NPS thread
- 72" of wire furnished for connection to source
- UL-CUL wet location listed
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5"H
- Includes cable connector and mounting stake
- Size: 3" dia., 5" ht.
- Lamp: One MR-16 lamp 50w max.
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products