Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Progress Lighting P5228-31 1-Lt. Landscape Well Lights Collection
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin Series|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Wet location listed|
|UL CSA||Wet Location|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
Inconspicuous up light adjusts to 90 from its concealed in-ground installation. (Requires external transformer). Well sleeve is made of 1/4 inch thick PVC pipe. 12-volt.
For over 90 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures.
- Well light landscape fixture
- Adjustable lamp retaining ring
- Lamp retaining ring rotates 360 degrees
- Tempered clear glass lens
- Cover twists off for easy re-lamping
- Aluminum construction
- Powder coat Black finish
- Partial in ground burial
- Units must be wired to an approved 12V transformer of proper capacity
- Recommend P8673-31R connectors or equal
- Uses (1) 50W GU5.3 base MR16 halogen bulb
- Low voltage 12v
- GU5.3 bi-pin socket
- 36" inches of wire
- UL-CUL wet location listed
- Dimensions: 3-1/2"W x 8-1/2"H
- Size: 3-1/2" dia., 8-1/2" ht.
- Lamp: One MR-16 lamp 50w max.
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
Certona items loading...
More Well Lights Collection
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like