Progress Lighting P2604-141 Fan Downrods Fan Downrods
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|CA Title 24||No|
Detailed Description: 3/4 In. x 18 In. downrod for use with any Progress Lighting ceiling fan. Use of a fan downrod positions your ceiling fan at the optimal height for air circulation and provides the perfect solution for installation on high cathedral ceilings or in great rooms. Refer to the selection guide for recommended downrod lengths based upon your ceiling height.
- Use of a fan downrod positions your ceiling fan at the optimal height for air circulation
- provides the perfect solution for installation on high cathedral ceilings or in great rooms
- Galvanized Finish
- Sturdy steel construction
- 3/4 In. Diameter x 18 In. Height.
- Pre-drilled holes for proper electrical grounding.
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products