Progress Lighting P2576-8030K Smyrna 52" Ceiling Fan Smyrna
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|CUL Rating||Wet Location Listed|
|Blade Finish||Toasted Oak|
|Downrod 1 Diameter X Length||4.5 in|
|Dimensions||W:52'' x H:19.5'' x Dia:dia.''|
|Bulb Wattage||18 W|
|Color Temperature Range||3000 K|
Detailed Description: This 52” Smyrna ceiling fan features an LED light source, offering both form and function with energy- and cost-savings benefits. The light kit contains a clear hammered glass shade and contains a 17W dimmable 3000K LED module. A remote with batteries is included. The five-blade fan features a dual mount system and has an all weather wet location rating (ABS) to accommodate a variety of settings inside and outside of the home. Smyrna is available in two finish options: Antique Bronze and Forged Black.
- The 52” Smyrna ceiling fan features an all-weather wet location rating to accommodate a variety of interior and exterior locations.
- Includes Progress Lightings dependable AirPro motor for a smooth, quiet performance
- Smyrna features a dual mount system to offer greater flexibility when installing. The fan can be installed on a flat or sloped ceiling.
- Features a 17W dimmable, 1400 Lumen, 3000K, 90CRI LED replaceable light module, offering energy- and cost-savings benefits with a clear hammered glass shade
- Three speed reversible motor for year round comfort allows you to choose either a down draft (summer) or an up draft (winter)
- Rated for wet locations
- A hand held remote control with fan speed control and full range light dimming is included and comes with a convenient wall bracket for storage
- Remote control may be replaced by a P2630-30 wall control
- ABS blades are included for maintenance free operation inside or out
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products