Progress Lighting P2564-3030K Montague 60" Outdoor Ceiling Fan Montague
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|CUL Rating||Wet Location Listed|
|Blade Pitch||13 °|
|Downrod 1 Diameter X Length||6 in|
|Dimensions||W:60'' x H:17.625'' x Dia:dia.''|
|Bulb Wattage||18 W|
|Color Temperature Range||3000 K|
Detailed Description: This five-blade 60” Montague ceiling fan features an all weather wet location rating (ABS) to accommodate a variety of interior and exterior locations. The white opal glass shade contains a 17W dimmable, 3000K LED module, offering both form and function with energy- and cost-savings benefits. A remote with batteries is included. The Montague features a dual mount system to offer greater flexibility when installing. ABS blades are available in with three finish options: Antique Bronze, White and Forged Black.
- This five-blade 60” Montague ceiling fan features an all weather wet location rating to accommodate a variety of interior and exterior locations.
- Includes Progress Lightings dependable AirPro motor for a smooth, quiet performance
- Features a 17W dimmable, 1400 Lumen, 3000K, 90CRI LED replaceable light module, offering energy- and cost-savings benefits with a white opal shade
- The Montague features a dual mount system to offer greater flexibility when installing. The fan can be installed on a flat or sloped ceiling.
- Three speed reversible motor for year round comfort allows you to choose either a down draft (summer) or an up draft (winter)
- Rated for wet locations
- A hand held remote control with fan speed control and full range light dimming is included and comes with a convenient wall bracket for storage
- Remote control may be replaced by a P2630-30 wall control
- ABS blades are included for maintenance free operation inside or out
Progress Lighting offers 5,000 lighting products, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting applications. Progress’s dedication to producing innovative and quality lighting products has earned them ENERGY STAR partner of the year, as well as the 2010 Lighting For Tomorrow award.browse more Progress Lighting products