Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Murray Feiss WB1334PN 2- Light Vanity Fixture Industrial Revolution Collection
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Art Subject||Industrial Revolution|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Shade Finish||Opal etched glass shade|
|Shade||Opal Etched Glass Shade|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
2 Bulb Polished Nickel Wall
The Feiss Industrial Revolution two light wall sconce in polished nickel provides abundant light for your bath vanity, while adding a layer of today's style to your interior design.
- Featured In The Decorative Industrial Revolution Collection
- 2 A19 Medium 100 Watt Light Bulbs
- Opal Etched Glass Shades
- Cfl Convertible. For Commercial Quotes, Call 847.410.4602
- Ul Listed For Damp Locations
- A Great Choice For Your Do-It-Yourself Project
- Decorative Polished Nickel Finish To Accent And Brighten Your Room
- The Preferred Brand Choice Of Builders And Electricians
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
Feiss offers a broad range of uniquely beautiful, stylish and classic lighting fixtures that complement any design aesthetic – from traditional to rustic and contemporary to modern. Feiss lighting features superior materials and craftsmanship; premium, hand-applied finishes; and intricate details that add touches of elegance to every fixture. Feiss designers travel the world for inspiration and work closely with trusted international partners to bring their design vision to life. Feiss maintains the highest standards of quality and product integrity—and stays true to an unwavering commitment to customer service.browse more Murray Feiss products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
More Industrial Revolution Collection
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like