Monte Carlo 5DIW52PBSD 52' Discus Outdoor Fan - Painted Brushed Steel Discus Outdoor
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Blade Finish||Painted Brushed Steel|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153.0 X 18.0 mm|
|Number Of Blades||5|
Painted Brushed Steel
1 Integrated 20w Max. (included)
Fan: 15 3/32''
Min. Ceiling Height: 7 7/8'
Safety Listed for Wet Locations
Canopy: H: 2 1/4'' Diameter: 5 1/8''
This fan comes with a light kit.
Fixture is operated with a pull chain
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Detailed Description: The Discus Outdoor is the Wet-Rated outdoor version of the best-selling Discus Fan. This 52", 5-blade fan features an integrated 20W LED light with 800 lumens output, pull-chain operation with three-speeds and manual reverse. The Discuss Outdoor is Wet-Rated and an excellent choice for outdoor spaces.
- The Discus Outdoor is the Wet-Rated outdoor version of the best-selling Discus Fan. This 52", 5-blade fan features an integrated 20W LED light with 800 lumens output, pull-chain operation with three-speeds and manual reverse. The Discuss Outdoor is Wet-Rated and an excellent choice for outdoor spaces.
- Discus Outdoor is available in three finish options
- Features an integrated 20W LED light with 800 net lumens of output, 2700K CCT and 90+ CRI
- Wet-Rated for use indoors and out
- Discus Outdoor is the outdoor version of our best-selling Discus indoor fan
- Includes pull-chain operation with three-speeds and a manual reverse switch
Founded in 1996, Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans delivers high-performance, design-driven, energy-efficient ceiling fans and accessories that span a broad range of styles and price points. From modern and contemporary to transitional and traditional, Monte Carlo has the perfect ceiling fan solution for any décor, in any indoor or outdoor settings. Monte Carlo is dedicated to designing fans that are not only beautiful, but also engineering them to work efficiently, so that each element is designed to contribute to exceptional performance and overall savings in energy costs. With powerful energy efficient motors and blades that not only look good but ensure a whisper-quiet, optimal air flow, Monte Carlo has redefined the industry by consistently raising the bar.browse more Monte Carlo products