Maxim Lighting 85103RP Westlake EE 1-Light Outdoor Wall Lantern
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Bulb Base||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|CA Title 24||Yes|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
Requires (1) 18 watt Fluorescent bulb Included Lamping Technologies:
Bulb Base - GU24 : The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm. Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of die cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Westlake EE Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 24" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 10" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 10" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 18 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Lumens: 1355
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 24"
- Width: 10"
- Extension: 10"
- HCO: 19.5"
- Backplate Height: 10"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Maxim Lighting creates lighting solutions best described as functional art. Incorporating designs from Spain, old Europe and the Mediterranean boosts an already stellar product collection.browse more Maxim Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
More Westlake EE Collection
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like