- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||2|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Dimensions||H:17.71'' x L:43.3'' x D:23.62''|
Detailed Description: Mid-Century design at its best, the Jackie 1.0 coffee table offers storage, design, and great style. Featuring two drawers, slightly splayed legs, and built from natural pine, this piece easily allows you to stow away your books, magazines, remotes, family photo albums, to enjoy and never to be misplaced. Display a decorative vase on its smooth finish, favorite coffee table books, or an artful tray and warm scented candle. A coffee table often draws people into your living space, and this one will create the perfect atmosphere.
- Rustic Coffee Table for Living Room Use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 43.3 in. Length, 17.71 in. Height, 23.62 in. Depth.
- Unique Metal Handle Design! Recessed Flush Handle with Finger Lift Feature.
- Full Framed Natural Wooden Base with Slight Splayed Leg Design for Fashion and Durability.
- Includes 2 Drawers at .75 Extension for Magazine Storage.
- Perfect to store your magazines, and display photos.
- Product Frame Made of High Quality MDF with Painted Finish. Doors and Legs Made of Solid Pine Wood with Wax Finish.
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
- .75 Glide Drawers
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products