- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||1|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Dimensions||H:15.74'' x L:39.37'' x D:21.88''|
Detailed Description: End table, living room accent, or desk, the Irving coffee table is the perfect transitional piece to anchor your living space. Crafted to perfection, this Mid-Century classic showcases beautiful pine in a featured hollowed handle drawer to stow your favorite books, magazines, and other important items. Use it by an entryway or near your sofa, this piece blends well with any existing decor and its smooth table top finish will highlight framed photos, travel trinkets, vases, to instantly call it yours.
- Mid Century- Modern Coffee Table for Living Room Use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 39.37 in. Length, 15.74 in. Height, 21.88 in. Depth.
- Raised Feet with Floor Clearance of 9".
- Includes 1 Drawers. Drawer Extensions is at .75 Glide.
- Features Cut- Out Handles on Wooden Fronts.
- Sleek Ribbed Wood Design to Enhance Room Environment While Designed to Include Ample Space- Saving Storage.
- Product Frame Made of MDF with Solid Pine Wood Drawers.
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
- .75 Glide Drawers
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products