- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||2|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Dimensions||H:19.48'' x L:18.11'' x D:13.77''|
Detailed Description: Mid-Century meets modern design with the beautifully crafted Irving nightstand, a sophisticated yet organic piece that instantly amps up your style game in any space. With drawer storage to stash away your favorite books, photos, or electronic devices, the piece perfectly anchors a reading lamp, while the natural pine drawer is clearly the standout feature, with its raw finish and hollowed drawer pull.
- Mid Century - Modern Nightstand for Bedroom Use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 18.11 in. Length, 19.48 in. Height, 13.77 in. Depth.
- Raised Feet with Floor Clearance of 3.07".
- Includes 2 Drawers. Drawer Extensions is at .75 Glide.
- Features a Steel Pull Top Drawer Handle, and Cut-Out Handles on Wooden Fronts.
- Sleek Ribbed Wood Design to Enhance Room Environment While Designed to Include Ample Space- Saving Storage.
- Product Frame Made of MDF with Solid Pine Wood Drawers.
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
- .75 Glide Drawers
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products