- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||6|
|Number Of Drawers||4|
|Number Of Shelves||9|
|Dimensions||H:90'' x L:91.18'' x D:21.06''|
Detailed Description: The Eldridge 2.0 Wardrobe enters the market showing that it is possible to develop an economical product, while maintaining quality and design. Its measurements are perfect for the new concept of homes, which feature increasingly smaller spaces for bedrooms. Its compact shelves, drawers, and aluminum rods allow you to neatly fold or hang items to keep things organized, and out of sight. With everything you could need in one neat condensed space, this modern wardrobe with sleek aluminum handles feature a soft closing system making it kid friendly! The 3 Sectional wardrobe can be used by one person, or separated into 'his' and 'hers'. With 3 aluminum rods creating ample space for hanging clothes, 4 full extension drawers and 4 cubbyholes for storage- 3 overhead and 2 lower shelves- this wardrobe is practically self-organizing. The Eldridge features a Pro-Touch High definition, ultra-resistant finish with the texture of natural wood, and stylish wood pattern as well a High Gloss finish. The unique paint is protected by the Microban Antibacterial Protection. Upon Assembly, Measures: 91.18 in. Length, 90in. Height, 21.06 in. Depth. Available in Maple Cream, Off White and Maple Cream, and White.
- Free Standing 3 Sectional Wardrobe Closet with Hanging, Drawers and Storage Compartments for Bedroom and Storage use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 91.18 in. Length, 90in. Height, 21.06 in. Depth.
- No Wardrobe Legs. Closed Base.
- Includes 9 Spacious Shelves, 4 Full Extensions Drawers, and 3 Hanging Rods.
- 6 Long Sleek Aluminum Door Handles.
- 90° Open Door with Soft Close Features
- Ample Storage in a Stylish and Space- saving Design
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included
- Pair it with our Astor Dresser and Nightstand to Complete your Bedroom!
- Pro Touch Ultra Resistant Finish through an Eco-Friendly Process which Allows you to Feel the Natural Wood Tones.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products