- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||4|
|Dimensions||H:63.42'' x L:47.24'' x D:14.92''|
Detailed Description: The City Theater Panel 1.2 follows the same basic design as the City Theater Panel 2.2 and 1.8, albeit in a more compact size. Simply attach it to the panel using the built-in TV mount, lie back, relax and enjoy the view. The City 1.2 TV stand offers an organized space for your TV and accessories. The City 1.2 comes with built-in brackets to conveniently hang your TV and save floor space! Features 2 media shelves and 2 spacious cubbies with flip down doors. Features an overhead shelf to display photos, collectable and trophies. Choose between different modern finishes to compliment your living environment. Our unique finishes allow easy cleaning, so your TV stand always looks shiny and new. Recommended for concrete and brick walls, not dry walls. The unique paint is protected by the Microban Antibacterial Protection
- Wall Mounted Theater Center and Panel for Living Room and Bedroom use.
- Upon Assembly, measures: 47.24 inches in Length, 63.42 inches in Height, 14.92 inches in Depth.
- Recommended for a 60" Flat Screen TV.
- Includes Brackets to Mount TV on Panel
- Ample Storage Space with Media Holes for Wire Management and 1 Media Hole for TV Wire.
- Features 2 Flip-Open Doors for Storage, 2 Media Shelves, and 1 Overhead Shelf for Picture Frames and Collectable Items.
- Contemporary Multipurpose Theater Center. Accomodates Space for TV and Storage for Media Devices.
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included. Recommended for Brick and Concrete Walls.
- 1 Overhead Shelf, and 2 Cubby Spaces Concealed by Flip Down Doors
- Flip Down Doors
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products