- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
Detailed Description: The Carmine Mid-Century Modern End Tables are a set of three beautifully designed and highly functional tables in varying sizes that are perfect for displaying magazines, lamps, books, or office supplies. Together or apart, the tables add mid-century flair and serve as a focal point in any space. Durable, skillfully crafted, and built to last, these tables serve as a great accent and always prove useful. Available in white, rustic brown, aqua blue, yellow, black, and red.
- Modern Round End Tables for Living Room and Bedroom Use.
- Upon Assembly, Small Table Measures: 13.77 in. Height with 23.20 in. Diameter. Medium Table: 18.90 in. Height, with 17.32 in. Diameter. Large Table: 24.80 in. Height, with 17.32 in. Diameter.
- Perfect to Display Family Photos, Collectibles, and Trophies, or for all those Home Magazines.
- Weight Capacity Per Table: 27 Lbs.
- Fashionable Splayed Legs made from Solid Wood for Extra Durability.
- Includes 3 Different Size Tables.
- Display in Separate Rooms, or Combine All 3 Tables in One Display.
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products