Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||6|
Chelsea 3.0 - 35.43 inch Wide 6-Shelf Closet with 2 Doors in Maple Cream
The Chelsea 3.0 Shelf unit is the perfect armoire for your bedroom. With 6 Adjustable shelves perfect for the bedroom closet or storage room, this free-standing unit will help you stay organized and uncluttered. Perfect for your foldable clothing this unit allows for storage and enables cleanliness and tidiness without the hassle of trying to close overstuffed drawers. Includes 2 Door with sleek aluminum handles that features a soft closing system. With a closed-base meant to stave off dust mites, the Chelsea 1.0 Shelves is a space-saver especially made for city apartments that are wanting for space. And believe us when we say, you'll want this one for your bedroom. Upon Assembly, Measures: 35.43 in. Length, 90.55in. Height, 21.25 in. Depth. Options to purchase without door for indoor closet setting and with other Chelsea Wardrobes. Available in Maple Cream and White.
- Free Standing Double Door 6 Adjustable Shelving Unit. Perfect for the Bedroom and Storage use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 35.43 in. Length, 90.55in. Height, 21.25 in. Depth.
- No Wardrobe Legs. Closed Base.
- Includes 6 Adjustable Shelves .
- Sleek Aluminum Door Handles with a Zamac Shelf Support System.
- 90° Open Door with Soft Close Features. Easy Click on Hinges for Assembly.
- Ample Storage in a Stylish and Space- saving Design
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included
- Pair it with our other Chelsea Wardrobes to fully maximize your space. Chelsea Wardrobes Include Variations of 17.8", 27.5", 35.5", 54", and 70" in Length with Options of Hanging Space, Full Extension Drawers and Adjustable Shelves.
- Pro Touch Ultra Resistant Finish through an Eco-Friendly Process which Allows you to Feel the Natural Wood Tones.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
More Chelsea Collection
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like