Manhattan Comfort 2-10118521011353 5-Piece Lillian 45.66" and Duke Dining Set with 4 Dining Chairs in Off White and Grey and Brown Lillian 45.66" and Duke Dining Set
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Dimensions||H:35.43'' x L:45.66'' x D:35.43''|
Detailed Description: The Lillian dining table strikes the perfect balance of modern design and convenient functionality. Whether planning for a quiet brunch, intimate dinner party, or used as a work table, this piece is well-crafted and beautifully made, including a 4mm glass table top to protect it, and space for four chairs to gather around it. Dress it up with creative seating, mix and match chairs, as this table blends well with any decor. Play hostess, tell your friends your cooking, and show off your new sleek piece. With its double tone back, built of beautiful blonde wood and covered in an easy and elegant fabric, the Duke Dining Chair is as durable as it is stylish. A traditional and Mid-Century mix, this piece pairs well with any decor and can be used on its own or tucked into a dining table. Comfortable, easy, and crafted to perfection, this chair will keep you sitting by friends and family creating warm memories.
- 5-Piece Mid Century Modern Dining Set for Dining Room Use.
- Table Measures: 45.66 in. Length, 30.7 in. Height, 35.43 in. Depth.
- Chair Measures: 17.32 in. Length, 35.43 in. Height, 21.65 in. Depth.
- Features Square Cutting Edge Raised Corners with a 4MM Glass Top for Beauty and Durability.
- Base and Legs Made of Solid Wood Legs in the Natural Wood Color Tone.
- Features a Synthetic Leather Detail to Polish and Bring Fashion to Your Dining Room.
- Molded Anatomical Steel Backrest Coated with Foam and Fabric.
- Minor Feet Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products