- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||7|
|Dimensions||H:23.6'' x L:71'' x D:17.1''|
Detailed Description: Organizing a space with style is the goal of the Carnegie TV stand, which provides functionality through various compartments and beauty with its sophisticated and sturdy look. With convenient shelves underneath for your TV equipment, two compartments, and roomy end cubbies enclosed in glass, the Carnegie TV stand offers space to store DVD's, home videos, magazines, or anything else that you want to keep close by and out of sight. The TV stand has wheels to easily maneuver it into place. Available in different finished to compliment your environment. OPTIONAL: Pair it with the Park 1.8 Panel to create a full theatrical look. Keep the console beneath the TV, clutter free, or use it to place speakers, a phone, or home decorations and picture frames. The unique paint is protected by the Microban Antibacterial Protection.
- Free Standing TV Stand for Living Room and Bedroom use.
- Upon Assembly, measures: 71 inches in Length, 23.6 inches in Height, 17.1 inches in Depth.
- Recommended for a 60" TV.
- No Mount Needed. Have your TV sit on a Classy and Contemporary Stand.
- Ample Storage Space with Media Holes for Wire Management.
- Features 2 Doors, 2 Concealed Shelves, Three Media Shelves and 2 Long Shelving Spaces.
- Contemporary Multipurpose Theater Center. Accomodates Space for TV and Storage for Media Devices.
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
- 2 Long Side Shelves, 3 Thin Open Shelves, and 2 Concealed Shelves behind Doors
- Door Type: 90° Open Door Style
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products