Manhattan Comfort 117651 Chelsea Full Wardrobe 1.0 Chelsea
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Drawers||3|
|Number Of Shelves||8|
Detailed Description: Not only is the Chelsea 1.0 Full Armoire practical, it is also aesthetically pleasing. This wardrobe boasts 8 adjustable shelves that can be moved to create an asymmetrical design. The free standing unit is a doorless wardrobe that is in line with open living spaces and modernism. The 2 aluminum hanging rods will ensure you never leave home with wrinkled clothing, and 3 full extension drawers slide smoothly and quietly for easy selection. The base sits flush against the floor ensuring dust stays away and leaves functionality in its place. With ample storage in a sleek environment this wardrobe will have space for all your old clothing- and some new ones to match. Upon Assembly, Measures: 54.33 in. Length, 90.55in. Height, 21.25 in. Depth. Options to purchase with Door and with other Chelsea Wardrobes. Available in Maple Cream and White.
- Free Standing 2 Sectional Wardrobe with Hanging, Drawers and Storage Compartment Spaces. Perfect for Bedroom and/or indoor closet setting.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 54.33 in. Length, 90.55in. Height, 21.25 in. Depth.
- No Wardrobe Legs. Closed Base.
- Includes 2 Aluminum Hanging Rods, 8 Adjustable Shelves and 3 Full Extensions Drawers.
- Zamac Drawer Handles and Shelf Support System.
- Doorless Wardrobe/ Closet Sectional for Open Storage or Built In Style Closet Usage.
- Ample Storage in a Stylish and Space- saving Design
- Home Assembly Required. All Hardware Included
- Pair it with our other Chelsea Wardrobes to fully maximize your space. Chelsea Wardrobes Include Variations of 17.8", 27.5", 35.5", 54", and 70" in Length with Options of Hanging Space, Full Extension Drawers and Adjustable Shelves.
- Pro Touch Ultra Resistant Finish through an Eco-Friendly Process which Allows you to Feel the Natural Wood Tones.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products