- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Dimensions||H:36.64'' x L:17.32'' x D:16.3''|
Detailed Description: A modern take on a Mid-Century classic, quality craftsmanship and great design create the perfect blend with the Utopia Dining Chair. Available in a creamy beige or grey, this chair is completely transitional and can be well used in any decor. Artful lines form a chevron pattern to create texture and dimension, while legs built from strong wood ensure this chair will last for years to come.
- Modern and Contemporary Dining Chair for Dining Room Use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 17.32 in. Length, 36.64 in. Height, 16.3 in. Depth.
- Chair Weight Capacity: 264 Lbs. Includes Rubber Chair Stopper.
- Beautiful Chevron Patterned Dining Chair.
- Backrest and seat made in MDP and steel frame coated with foam and fabric.
- Fabric made of Polypropylene Which Makes it Water Resistant.
- Carbon Steel Base with Solid Wood Legs for Fashion Statement Design and Product Durability.
- Minor Feet Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products