- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Dimensions||H:36.22'' x L:17.71'' x D:21.25''|
Detailed Description: Mid-Century modern design coupled with expert craftsmanship, the Tampa Dining Chair offers a timeless elegance with its winged sides and splayed wood legs. Built to last and made from beautiful Natural Wood, its versatile style and transitional look, easily blend with any existing decor, be it rustic, traditional, or a more modern space. The supportive and comfortable back offer unique and artful detail, with a rectangular insert that blends well with the beautiful easy fabric and add an understated elegance to the piece. Mix and match this chair with others or pair it with another to showcase in your living area to instantly transform the space.
- Modern and Contemporary Dining Chair for Dining Room Use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 17.71 in. Length, 36.22 in. Height, 21.25 in. Depth.
- Chair Weight Capacity: 264 Lbs. Includes Rubber Chair Stopper.
- Features Anatomic Plywood Backrest with Synthetic Fabric Application.
- Chair Back Features and Includes a Wooden Handle Design.
- Carbon Steel Base with Solid Wood Legs for Fashion Statement Design and Product Durability.
- No Arms, But its Framed Back Rest Look Makes it an Eye Catching Piece.
- Minor Feet Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products