- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Dimensions||H:36.22'' x L:17.71'' x D:17.71''|
Detailed Description: Slightly splayed legs in natural looking oak and a beautiful simple fabric, make the Charles Dining Chair the perfect blend of Mid-Century and modern design. Paired with a traditional or reclaimed wood table, this transitional chair is a lovely accompaniment for your existing decor, of any style. Unwind with a cup of coffee or a good book, the comfortable chair is one you’ll want to lean into again and again.
- Modern and Contemporary Dining Chair for Dining Room Use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 17.71 in. Length, 36.22 in. Height, 17.71 in. Depth.
- Chair Weight Capacity: 264 Lbs. Includes Rubber Chair Stopper.
- Features a Basic and Classic Design for Simplicity and Freshness.
- Fabric made of Polypropylene Which Makes it Water Resistant.
- Carbon Steel Base with Solid Wood Legs for Fashion Statement Design and Product Durability.
- Mix and Match: Get the Set with Manhattan Comfort Dining Tables.
- Minor Feet Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products