- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||0|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Dimensions||H:35.43'' x L:17.32'' x D:21.65''|
Detailed Description: With its double tone back, built of beautiful blonde wood and covered in an easy and elegant fabric, the Duke Dining Chair is as durable as it is stylish. A traditional and Mid-Century mix, this piece pairs well with any decor and can be used on its own or tucked into a dining table. Comfortable, easy, and crafted to perfection, this chair will keep you sitting by friends and family creating warm memories.
- Modern and Contemporary Dining Chair for Dining Room Use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 17.32 in. Length, 35.43 in. Height, 21.65 in. Depth.
- Chair Weight Capacity: 264 Lbs. Includes Rubber Chair Stopper.
- Molded Anatomical Steel Backrest Coated with Foam and Fabric.
- Features a Synthetic Leather Detail to Polish and Bring Fashion to Your Dining Room.
- Legs Made of Solid Wood for Product Durability.
- Mix and Match: Get the Set with Manhattan Comfort Dining Tables.
- Minor Feet Assembly Required. All Hardware Included.
Manhattan Comfort, a developing furniture company based in New York City, began in 2008 with the goal of bringing modern and stylish furniture to living rooms nationwide. Becoming a household name, Manhattan Comfort creates quality furniture through a production process that ensures each piece created is flawless.browse more Manhattan Comfort products