Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Kichler Lighting 9886BK Outdoor Ceiling 2Lt
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Bulb Base||Candelabra Bulb Base|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
|Carton Cubic Feet||0.9|
With its timeless profile, this 2-light flush mount is perfect for those looking to embellish classic sophistication outdoors. Because it is made from cast aluminum and comes in this beautiful Black finish, this flush mount can go with any home decor whil
With its timeless profile, this two-light flush mount is perfect for those looking to embellish classic sophistication outdoors.
Clear beveled glass panels
Fixture requires supply wire rated for at least 90 C.
- Outdoor ceiling lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichlers limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Barrie Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 7" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 9.75" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V, Standard medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 2
Kichler, since 1938, has provided customers with lighting that exceeds functionality and transforms ordinary spaces into inspiring settings. Kichler has secured their position among the best in the industry by providing an unparalleled variety of exciting collections backed by superior quality and service.browse more Kichler Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community