Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Kichler Lighting 9244AZ Indoor/Outdoor Wall 2Lt
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Light Direction||Up & Down Lighting|
|Base Color||Bronze, White|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
|Shade Color||Bronze, White|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Back Plate Dimension||4 7/8 X 4.5 X 7/8|
|Back Plate Height||4.92"|
|Back Plate Width||4.60"|
|Carton Cubic Feet||0.31|
This Wall Cylinder features a unique two light design that shoots light both up and down your walls. It includes our Architectural Bronze finish and uses BR-30 bulbs which produce 65-watts (max.) of pure light. It measures 12"" high and is U.L. listed for
This Wall Cylinder features a unique two light design that shoots light both up and down your walls.
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichlers 1-year limited warranty
- Features Cylinder Shaped Metal Shade
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 12" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 4.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, Medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 2
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Kichler, since 1938, has provided customers with lighting that exceeds functionality and transforms ordinary spaces into inspiring settings. Kichler has secured their position among the best in the industry by providing an unparalleled variety of exciting collections backed by superior quality and service.browse more Kichler Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community
Hide More You May LikeShow More You May Like