Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Kichler Lighting 6123NI Bath 3Lt
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Light Direction||Up & Down Lighting|
|Base Color||Chrome, Nickel|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
|Carton Cubic Feet||0.57|
For those homeowners looking for a classic profile with modern design elements, this simple 3-light, 18 "" wide wall sconce is for you. It uses a 100-watt (max.) bulb, and features our timeless Brushed Nickel finish as well as a cased opal glass bulb cove
For those homeowners looking for a classic profile with modern design elements, this simple three-light wall sconce is for you.
Can be installed either up or down.
- Fully covered under Kichler's limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Kichlers line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Bulbs not included with this model upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 8" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 18" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 8.5" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
Kichler, since 1938, has provided customers with lighting that exceeds functionality and transforms ordinary spaces into inspiring settings. Kichler has secured their position among the best in the industry by providing an unparalleled variety of exciting collections backed by superior quality and service.browse more Kichler Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community