Kichler Lighting 15PL200AZT Transformer 200W Plus Series - extured Architectural Bronze Transformer - Plus Series Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Family||Transformer - Plus Series|
|Finish||Textured Architectural Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Xenon / Krypton|
|Carton Cubic Feet||0.71|
|Shipping Weight||19.30 lbs|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
Staying on top is even harder.
Kichler Lighting is a four-time winner of the Arts Award as Lighting Manufacturer of the Year; the highest accolade our lighting industry can give.
Today Kichler Lighting remains a privately held, family owned and run business staffed by people who understand decorative home lighting fixtures and who care about their customers.
Kichler has built their reputation on original, design-oriented, high quality lighting products at competitive prices, backed by the finest customer service in the industry.
Making your house a home is Kichler Lighting's number one priority.
They do this by providing you with the widest assortment of home lighting fixtures and accessories in the industry.
The Kichler family of brands offers products for every room in your home, from exterior lighting to chandeliers and kichen island lighting to table lamps.
Detailed Description: PLUS SERIES - Kichler's Plus Series Transformers feature a 6' cord, pluggable options with a powder coated steel case. IMPORTANT: This unit is not approved for use with fixtures placed in ponds or landscape water features.
- Kichler's Plus Series Tranformer - feature a 6' cord, pluggable options with a powder coated steel case.
- Compatible w/Plug-In Timers or X-10 Remote Systems
- Mounting template included.
- Outdoor Plus Transformer - 200-Watts
- Epoxy encapsulated for greater protection and performance.
- An in-line secondary magnetic breaker protects against short circuiting.
- Auto-resettable in-line primary overload protection.
- NEC / UL Codes Require that wiring where concealed or extended through a building wall must be enclosed in conduit
- This unit is not approved for use with fixtures placed in ponds or landscape water features.
- 10-year limited warranty
Kichler, since 1938, has provided customers with lighting that exceeds functionality and transforms ordinary spaces into inspiring settings. Kichler has secured their position among the best in the industry by providing an unparalleled variety of exciting collections backed by superior quality and service.browse more Kichler Lighting products