Why buy from EliteFixtures.com ?
Customer Service Call Hours
For Trade Professionals
Your Recently Viewed
Kichler Lighting 15079AZT Up/Down Accent Light
Earn wards on this item Learn more
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Finish||Textured Architectural Bronze|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Back Plate Dimension||3 1/8 SQ|
|Back Plate Height||3.13"|
|Back Plate Width||3.13"|
|Back Plate Diameter||3.13"|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Ships Ground. Eligible for expedited shipping||Yes|
UP/DOWN ACCENT - Attractive and functional up and down light blends with a range of architectural styles. Matching 120-Volt surface mounted style available.
UP/DOWN ACCENT - Attractive and functional up and down light blends with a range of architectural styles.
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichlers 1-year limited warranty
- Features Cylinder Shaped Metal Shade
- ADA compliant (fixture extends no more than 4 from wall/mounting surface)
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 6" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 3" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 3.05" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 12 V Compact Fluorescent, Wedge base socket
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Kichler, since 1938, has provided customers with lighting that exceeds functionality and transforms ordinary spaces into inspiring settings. Kichler has secured their position among the best in the industry by providing an unparalleled variety of exciting collections backed by superior quality and service.browse more Kichler Lighting products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community