- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Shade||Antique Marbled Glass|
|Shade Finish||Antique Marbled Glass|
|CA Title 24||No|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Dimensions||W:36'' x H:21.75'' x L:36'' x Ext:9.5''|
|Chain Length||2ea 6'|
|Bulb Base||A Type|
Detailed Description: Lancaster 3 Light Linear Pendant in Rubbed Bronze with Antique Marbled Glass
For 30 years, they have built a reputation on the outstanding value of their products and have carefully crafted an extensive range of product families that are designed to simplify the light buying decision and complement every room in the home.
Founded in 1982, Golden Lighting was established as an importer of manufactured products from overseas.
In the mid-1980s, the company uncovered significant distribution opportunities in the niche ceiling fan market and focused its product line on selling ceiling fans to electrical and builder supply houses in the Southeast.
During the 1990s, focus shifted toward basic residential lighting fixtures and as the product line developed, more decorative mid-grade and high-end lighting products were added.
Today, Golden Lighting sells primarily to lighting showrooms and electrical supply houses throughout the United States.
Golden Lighting is headquartered in Tallahassee, FL.
- Perfect for soft modern and soft traditional
- Ample square lines represent strong, contemporary elegance
- Rubbed Bronze finish works well in cozy, casual rooms
- Extra wide Antique Marbled Glass adds warmth to a room
- Also available in Pewter
- Illuminates a kitchen bar or similar area without interfering with activity at the surface
- Creates a soft downlight for task lighting
- Dual-chain canopy is included with all dual-chain hanging fixtures.
Golden Lighting has been in the lighting industry for over 25 years because of their commitment to providing quality, well-designed residential lighting fixtures.browse more Golden Lighting products