Chelsea Home Furniture 62J018-30 Abilene Sofa
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Traditional design featuring three over three seating in a relaxed look suitable for any home. The back and seat cushions are sewn in a trapunto affect, similar to a picture frame, which showcases the leather's natural colors and textures. Harp shaped arms are contoured in a graceful curve to enhance the details of the arm and front seat area. The brass finished nail head trim is individually nailed to outline the overall shape of the upholstered item. Beautiful turned all wood legs complete the piece's legacy of traditional style.
- Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those on your screen.
- Hillsboro Prairie Meadows
- Fabric samples available upon request
- Hand Wiped Top Grain/Split Leathers
- Furniture grade laminated wood and solid wood components are cut by CNC routers for tight joint tolerances then fitted together, similar to a jigsaw puzzle, to maintain integrity and structural strength in order to create a lasting foundation for the upholstery item. Key joints are corner blocked, glued, and affixed.
- High tensile sinuous wire seat springs are attached with insulated clips and tie wires to minimize shifting and create a controlled, deep seating area
- High Density 2.2 ILD Foam seat cores, completed with a baffled feather blend down topper, produce a supportive and resilient seating comfort.
- Seat Height: 20
- Seat Depth: 23
- Seat Width: 22
- Seat Cushions Attached: Y
- Back Cushions Attached: Y
Chelsea Home Furniture
Chelsea Home Furniture brings you the best in quality, style, comfort and value. The majority of our products are proudly made in the USA. Chelsea Home Furniture has been created to bring you a refreshing mix of exciting new products to your website with fast deliveries and exceptional customer service.browse more Chelsea Home Furniture products