Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Chelsea Home Furniture 272444-03 Port Edwards Sofa
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
272444-03 Port Edwards Sofa
- Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those on your screen.
- Lindy Chinchilla with 2 18" accent Pillows,2 16" Font Linen accent Pillows and 1 22" x 12" kidney Pillow included
- Patented seating unit = frame within a frame construction. Solid, Kiln-dried fortress frame construction; Coil Unit; High Resilency Foam; 2 Accent Pillows; 5/8" Pewter Nailheads; Quincy Dark Leg;Made in USA
- Fabric samples available by mail
- 92% Polyester, 8% Linen
- Solid Kiln-dried hard wood fortress frame construction with Quincy Dark Legs provides extra durability. Constructed using more hardwood than our competition. 7/8" hardwood arms are attached with insulated power fasteners and covered with heavyweight cardboard to shape curves.
- Heavy duty sinuous back springs spaced closely together for maximum back support and comfort. Heavier gauge coils around the perimeter of the drop in coil unit for support and balanced seating. Machine tied drop in coil unit. Constructed of pocketed coils to provide support.
- 2.0 HD High Resilency Foam with sewn in channels for maximum shape retention and support.
- Seat Height: 20
- Seat Depth: 20
- Seat Width: 59
- Seat Cushions Attached: N
- Back Cushions Attached: Y
- Seat Cushions Reversible: Y
- Sewn Pillows
Chelsea Home Furniture
Chelsea Home Furniture brings you the best in quality, style, comfort and value. The majority of our products are proudly made in the USA. Chelsea Home Furniture has been created to bring you a refreshing mix of exciting new products to your website with fast deliveries and exceptional customer service.browse more Chelsea Home Furniture products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community