- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:9.5'' x H:24''|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra Bulb Base|
Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12):The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.Compatible Bulb Types:Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
About Capital Lighting:A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Clear Glass Shade
- UL listed for Wet Location
- Requires (3) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Height: 24"
- Width: 9.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6, 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)