Bulbrite 860156 LED/JC/12CW-10PK LED JC Bi-Pin, G4 Base, Cool White, 10-Pack Capsules Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:6'' x H:5'' x L:8''|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Color Temperature Range||6000|
|Expected Life Span||30000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's line of LED specialty lighting provides energy efficient, long lasting light sources for those hard to reach small areas, such as coves, track lighting and pendants.
- Included in the box: 1- 0.6 watt LED JC-type cool white 10-pack
- True retrofit for bi-pin lamps, and is deal for residential and commercial applications, for both indoor and outdoor use
- Equivalent to a 3-watt Halogen bi-pin
- 0.6 watts, 35 lumens, 70 CRI, 30,000 hour average rated life, G4 Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 1.25 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $0.07227
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 3
- Contains Mercury: No
- Wattage: 0.6
- Voltage: 12
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products