Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Bulbrite 681675 H75PAR16FL 75 Watt Dimmable Halogen PAR16 Flood, Medium Base, Warm White Pars Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Dimensions||W:2.125'' x H:3.25'' x L:2.125''|
|Color Temperature Range||2950|
|Expected Life Span||2500|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's dimmable Halogen PAR16 flood bulbs provide bright white light to any fixture used for commercial applications.
- Included in the box: 1- 75 watt Halogen PAR16 reflector warm white 120 volt
- Ideal for commercial applications; most commonly used in museums, galleries and retail displays; indoor uses include track, recessed cans, pendants, and downlights
- Provides a bright white, halogen light
- 75 watts, 900 lumens, 100 CRI, 2,500 hour average rated life, Medium (E26) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 3.13 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $9.03375
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 75
- Contains Mercury: No
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community