Bulbrite 674351 HX50PAR36WFL 50 Watt Dimmable Halogen Xenon Sealed PAR36, Screw Terminal Base, Clear Pars Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:4'' x H:3.5'' x L:4''|
|Bulb Base||Screw Terminal|
|Color Temperature Range||3000|
|Expected Life Span||4000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's sealed beam PAR lamps combine the benefits of both Halogen and Xenon gas to create a PAR bulb that emits a brighter, whiter light with longer life.
- Included in the box: 1- 50 watt Halogen/Xenon PAR36 clear 12 volt
- Ideal for commercial applications; most commonly used in transportation and industrial equipment
- Sealed lens for outdoor use
- 50 watts, 650 lumens, 100 CRI, 4,000 hour average rated life, Screw Term. Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 2.88 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $6.0225
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 50
- Contains Mercury: No
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products