Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Bulbrite 663150 MH150/U/MED 150 Watt Pulse Start Metal Halide for Enclosed Fixtures Universal Burn ED17, Medium Base, Clear Hid Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Dimensions||W:3.5'' x H:5.75'' x L:3.5''|
|Color Temperature Range||4000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's Metal Halide light bulbs are manufactured to be a perfect light source for high light output and long life.
- Included in the box: 1- 150 watt Metal Halide clear
- Perfect for commercial, industrial, security and outdoor lighting applications
- For use in open fixtures; pulse start: quicker start/restrike, improved lumen maintenance, and increased efficacy
- 150 watts, 13500 lumens, 65 CRI, 10,000 hour average rated life, Medium (E26) Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 5.44 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $18.0675
- Contains Mercury: Yes
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community