Customer Service Call Hours
Your Recently Viewed
Bulbrite 524625 FML-27 27 Watt Compact Fluorescent T5 Quad Tube, 2-Pin GX10Q-4 Base, Natural Daylight, 120 Watt Equivalent Pl Quad Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
Product Dimensions & Details
|Dimensions||W:4'' x H:6'' x L:4''|
|Color Temperature Range||6500|
|Expected Life Span||8000|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's T5 quad provides high lumen output and excellent lumen maintenance.
- Included in the box: 1- 27 watt Compact Fluorescent T5 quad natural daylight
- Ideal for general purpose lighting commonly used for residential and commercial applications
- Provides high lumen output and excellent lumen maintenance
- 27 watts, 1,400 lumens, 82 CRI, 8,000 hour average rated life, GX10q-4 Base
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length is 5.9 inches
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $3.25215
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 120
- Contains Mercury: Yes
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products
This product is not rated. Click here to rate this product!
Questions From Community
Questions From our Community