Bulbrite 511619 CF16R30CW/E 16 Watt Compact Fluorescent R30 Reflector, Medium Base, Cool White, 65W Equivalent Reflectors Collection
Need help with installations? No problem.
Get it installed by a Pro.com expert!
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Manufacturer Information
- Customer Reviews
- Questions From Community
|Dimensions||W:4'' x H:6.5'' x L:4''|
|Color Temperature Range||4100|
Detailed Description: Bulbrite's Energy Wiser Compact Fluorescents are an energy efficient alternative to standard household Incandescents. Utilizing almost 4 times less energy than incandescents, these bulbs provide the same light output while lasting 8 times longer. Bulbrite's decorative Energy Wiser Company Fluorescents come in a variety of shapes and sizes similar to traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Included in the box: 1- 16 watt Compact Fluorescent reflector (R30) cool white
- Ideal for a variety of general purpose lighting applications most commonly in recessed cans as a replacement for standard incandescent bulbs.
- Saves about 75 percent in energy costs
- 16 watts, 750 lumens, equivalent to a 65 watt incandescent bulb, 80 CRI, 10,000 hour average rated life, medium (E26) base
- Maximum Overall Length is 5.71" (inches); Bulb Diameter is 3.75" (inches)
- Estimated Annual Energy Cost: $1.9272
- Equivalency of bulb (in watts): 65
- Contains Mercury: Yes
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, BULBRITE is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and outstanding service. Most recently Bulbrite President Cathy Choi received the 2010 Residential Lighting Industry Leadership Award and the Bulbrite Switch LED Desk Lamp received the 2010 Home Furnishing News Award of Excellence. Bulbrite is an active member of the American Lighting Association, a Silver Sustaining member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), an Energy Star Partner, a Lighting Facts LED Product Partner, a member of the LUMEN Coalition and a member of the International Dark Sky Association. BULBRITE is headquartered at 145 West Commercial Avenue in Moonachie, New Jersey.browse more Bulbrite products